More than a dozen headstones at the Rosemound Cemetery in Commerce were vandalized with paint and graffiti some time in the last two weeks, the Commerce Journal learned Friday – and some of the graffiti included references to a violent street gang.
Father’s Day is upon us this weekend, a time when patriarchs across the country are celebrated.
The suspect charged in a reported homicide last month in Neylandville has received an appointed attorney.
A special grave-marking ceremony will be held in Sulphur Springs’ City Cemetery for a veteran of the War of 1812 this weekend.
Results of the previous poll: Did you watch the Super Bowl this weekend? — 13 total votes. - Yes I watched it: 8 votes - No I didn't watch it: 5 votes.
- Grave markers vandalized at Rosemound Cemetery
- Who’s your daddy?: Looking back at some of the ‘fathers’ of Hunt County
- Park expansion nearing completion
- ‘U-Pick’ season begins at Twin Oaks Farm
- ‘A lifesaver for some families:' CISD learns lessons, experiences success with ACE program
- Suspect in Neylandville homicide appointed attorney
- A&M-C names two assistants to men’s basketball staff
- Texas House bill benefitting Commerce passes to Governor’s desk
- CHS' Brown helps team Texas to 102-95 victory in Faith 7 Basketball Bowl.
- A&M-C student becomes graduate and USMC officer in same weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.