A professor at Texas A&M University-Commerce recently received a grant for almost $275,000 to fund his research into white dwarf stars and stellar evolution.
Several Commerce High School cheerleaders walked away with several awards and accolades after attending a region-wide cheer camp over the weekend.
The City of Commerce has been seeing significant savings due to its fleet program that has seen close to two-dozen of its vehicles replaced in the last year.
A renowned public speaker is making his way to Commerce next month to educate the community on safety habits and proper responses to active shooters, acts of terrorism and more.
Results of the previous poll: Did you watch the Super Bowl this weekend? — 13 total votes. - Yes I watched it: 8 votes - No I didn't watch it: 5 votes.
- A&M-C professor receives major grant for stellar research
- CISD Hall of Honor inductees announced at board meeting
- University planning civility training
- Tiger Cheer takes home bundle of awards from UCA camp
- City Council tables hotel tax allocations for later date
- City talks benefits, savings of fleet replacement program
- Former Tiger Rogers, GHS Lion Bell give back at football camp
- KETR wins national award for news documentary
- Appeal denied in armed robbery, kidnapping case
- Lone Star Conference officially adds eight new members for 2019 season