Students considering taking their studies at Texas A&M University-Commerce can have some of the barriers removed from their education if they meet the requirements for the Pride Promise PLUS program.
Starting on Friday, the city will be performing a chlorine burn and maintenance flush of the city's water system that is scheduled to last until April 15. In that time, the city says, residents may experience low water pressure or altered odor, color or taste to the water, but it is still sa…
Results of the previous poll: Did you watch the Super Bowl this weekend? — 13 total votes. - Yes I watched it: 8 votes - No I didn't watch it: 5 votes.
- Two A&M-Commerce football players robbed, shot in Miami area
- Women fall, men advance in NCAA Division II basketball tournament
- A&M-Commerce unveils new Pride Promise PLUS tuition assistance program
- A&M-Commerce ‘sends silence packing’ with exhibit
- CISD bus driver situation improved, but still looking for potential drivers
- Brown, Shields grab District MVP honors
- Both A&M-C basketball teams selected for NCAA Tournament
- City to perform chlorine burn of water system
- Missing Commerce woman found by police
- Commerce ISD Hall of Honor nominations now open