Herald-Banner Publications welcomed industry veteran Dale Gosser as new managing editor this week.
The Commerce Rotary Club is raising funds to put an end to polio with a fundraising event at the Texas A&M University-Commerce Planetarium.
Parents and kids, have you missed the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum?
With a recent announcement from A&M System Chancellor John Sharp, all system campuses will implement a ban on smoking E-cigarettes, or "vaping." What are your thoughts on the matter? Results of the previous poll: How well do you think the Commerce Tiger football team will fair this year? — 28 responses — No Playoff appearance: 13 votes — Playoff appearance: 7 votes — One playoff win: 5 votes — Multiple playoff wins: 2 votes — State Championship or bust: 1 vote
Karen Sue Vickery, age 75, of Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, formerly of Commerce, Texas, passed away on September 22, 2019, in Ironton, Missouri. She was born in August of 1944 in Cardwell, Missouri, to Herman and Ludean Clark and is survived by her husband of 51 years, James L. "Jim" Vicke…
Tommy Dale Stephenson, 73, formerly of Commerce, passed away 9/17/19. Tommy graduated from Commerce HS in 1964. Visitation is 9/21 at 1 p.m., funeral 9/21 at 2 p.m. at Commerce Funeral Home. Condolences and registry at www.commercefuneralhome.com.
- University calendar filled with Homecoming events
- No. 20 Lions can't keep up with No. 4 Tarleton, lose 35-21
- Council tables lien forgiveness program for second time
- Commerce hosting NETX Marching Invitational
- Children’s Museum hosting grand re-opening Oct. 26
- More than just a hobby: East Texas Model Railroad Club staying on track
- Tigers tripped up in Van Alstyne 46-36
- A&M-Commerce police hosting National Night Out
- Fall ‘Mane Event’ upcoming at A&M-Commerce
- Students hoping to “break the cycle” with four-week mental health event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.