A former Hunt County resident, wounded two years ago during a hold-up and officer-involved shooting at a local business, was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without parole after being found guilty of capital murder in Tarrant County.
A Hunt County church is reaching out across the county to help a community stay warm through the winter with a coat drive.
A swarm of superheroes, villains and their fans will descend upon Commerce this weekend for the second Hunt County Comic Expo.
A pair of students from Commerce High School will attend the All-Region Jazz Clinic and Concert next week, and will find out their All-State fate there as well.
With a recent announcement from A&M System Chancellor John Sharp, all system campuses will implement a ban on smoking E-cigarettes, or "vaping." What are your thoughts on the matter? Results of the previous poll: How well do you think the Commerce Tiger football team will fair this year? — 28 responses — No Playoff appearance: 13 votes — Playoff appearance: 7 votes — One playoff win: 5 votes — Multiple playoff wins: 2 votes — State Championship or bust: 1 vote
Karen Sue Vickery, age 75, of Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, formerly of Commerce, Texas, passed away on September 22, 2019, in Ironton, Missouri. She was born in August of 1944 in Cardwell, Missouri, to Herman and Ludean Clark and is survived by her husband of 51 years, James L. "Jim" Vicke…
- Tigers to open playoffs against No. 3 Malakoff
- Former Hunt County man sentenced for Tarrant County murder
- Coat drive being held for Commerce community tonight
- CHS girls 14th, boys 15th at State cross country meet
- Rotary Club unveils ‘Waves of Glory’
- Fourth annual Holiday Market upcoming at A&M-Commerce
- Merry Marketplace upcoming at FUMC-Commerce
- Tigers tamed by Rains 57-20
- No. 24 Lions romp to 44-13 victory in final home game
- Commerce hosting first city recycling day