As featured on
NORMAN, OKLA. — A New Jersey-based pharmaceutical company caused an Oklahoma opioid crisis that led to thousands of deaths, and must pay $572.1 million to fix it, a Cleveland County, Oklahoma, district judge ruled Monday.
Ava Ann Brecheen Duncan, born Sept. 14, 1928 in Commerce, died July 17, 2019 in Houston. Known as "Abie," she was the daughter of Ava Lee DeJernett and John Cameron Brecheen and the granddaughter of Dr. W. B. DeJernett, pioneering physician in East Texas. As a teenager, Abie worked behind th…
W.C. Ferrell, Sr., 90, passed away Sept. 5, 2019. A memorial service with military honors will be held on Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, at 11 a.m. in Jones-Walker & Son Funeral Chapel. Visitation will be held one hour prior to service time. He was preceded in death by parents W.W. Ferrell an…
- No. 12 Lions hang on to defeat Western Oregon 34-27
- Online grocery delivery being brought to Commerce
- City Council hosts second hearing for budget, tax rate
- CHS volleyball splits week of games
- A&M-Commerce theatre professor wins statewide award
- ‘Doggie Dash’ 5K and fun run being held to raise money for dog park
- Commerce can’t handle Community, falls 48-17
- Carevide cuts the ribbon on Commerce ISD clinic
- No. 12 Lions head more than 2,000 miles northwest to face Western Oregon
- 34th Bois d’Arc Bash approaching, golf tournament moved to weekend prior
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.