Students in Mrs. Reynolds' Pre AP Physics class demonstrated their homemade catapults and trebuchets for a project grade Thursday morning. Students had to use their creation to launch a tennis ball 30 feet. Some projects were small, and some were large, like a trebuchet named "The Long Arm o…
The CHS volleyball team got a warm send-off on Friday from students, parents and teachers, and went on a parade around town before leaving for Midlothian High School for tonight's Regional Semifinal Playoff game. The Lady Tigers play Callisburg at 7 p.m.
Commerce High School students, teachers and parents did their best to give a proper send-off to the boys cross country team on Friday as they boarded the bus to head to the UIL State Cross Country Meet in Round Rock. The Tigers will run in the 3A boys 5k race at 12:40 p.m. tomorrow.
It's not often that you see the water flowing so rapidly through the creek at City Park, but the heavy rains this morning left much of the city waterlogged. Always use caution in wet conditions when driving across bridges or low-lying areas so to not get swept away!
New Texas A&M University-Commerce students got a Lion welcome on Thursday, as faculty, staff, students and others lined the great mall as the students made their way to their welcome assembly.
- A&M-C faculty perform in concert with Andrea Bocelli
- Council election preview: Get to know your Commerce council candidates
- ‘Luckiest band director in the world’ speaks to A&M-C students
- Former Rice, Texas State coach Bailiff named to head A&M-Commerce position
- Carthel leaving A&M-Commerce, will take head position at SFA
- Police respond to possible self-harm incident at A.C. Williams Tuesday
- Commerce resident’s impressive Christmas decorations shine bright
- Defending champs too much for Commerce as Lady Tigers fall 86-27
- Tigers lose consolation final in tough tourney, beat VA at home
- Former Commerce Police Chief appointed as judge